In today's environment the resource investment shift has concentrated on roles contributing to business continuity and support. From user experience/ business strategy and design to project management down to requirements analysis and documentation, GSTi's Resource Management team centers on a profound network of consultants specializing in Enterprise Architecture, Program and Project Management, Business Analysis, and User Center Design. This is our core expertise.
GSTi Offers multiple models of resource management for our customers. We service Vendor Management Organizations, Procurement Offices, Human Resources, Technology Leaders, and Business Organizations within our clients. We are customized to fit to our client's needs in regards to Consulting Fee Arrangements such as Permanent Fees, Contract to Hire, Fixed Fee, and Cost Plus Models.
GSTi's setup consists of an extensive network of people with the following skills:
|Business Architecture||Enterprise Architecture||Solutions Architecture|
|Information Architecture||Data Architecture||User Experience Strategy|
|User Experience Design||User Experience Architecture||User Experience Analysis|
|User Experience Research||Business Analysis (BRD/SME)||Business Analysis (FRD/TA)|
|Business Process Optimization||Program Management||Project Management|
These services include:
- Resource Augmentation
- Bespoke Development of Large Applications
- Application or Portfolio Transformation Services
- Service fulfillment for individual SDLC processes such as Testing Independent Verification and Validation Services, Design Services or Development Services for a particular product, and application or application group. This can be either short-term or long-term.
- Long-term support and maintenance of one or more applications or applications groups
- Sizeable one-off requirements such as Data Migration, Application Migration, etc.